BruTrek OVRLNDR - Travel Coffee French Press
After years of testing, research, design, and hard work, we are excited to offer this product to the world! A truly easy-to-clean French Press perfect for commutes, road trips, or just brewing in the kitchen. The removable bottom makes clean-up a breeze, and the Bru-Stop press makes for a smooth, never-bitter tasting cup that won’t leave grounds in your smile.
- Removable bottom for easy cleaning of grounds – a truly “no-mess” French Press
- Rugged, double-wall insulated construction
- Spill-proof, heat-retentive lid
- Bru-Stop plunger for a smooth brew
- Excellent for cold brew coffee, mate or tea
Superior Insulation and Durability
These stylish drinkable French presses serve up an amazing brew, with a double-walled, vacuum-sealed exterior which provides superior insulation and durability over traditional glass French Press models. With the Bru-Stop press screen, the extraction process is halted once pressed down, resulting in an amazingly fresh tasting cup, from the first sip, to the last.
The Bru-Stop press technology creates a physical barrier between the grounds and brewed coffee, once fully pressed down. This halts the brewing process and prevents coffee from becoming over-extracted, and bitter. The French Press works wonderfully to press coffee, tea, cacao and maté.
- Patent-pending plunger press with ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh screen & flexible brew-plate
High Quality and Safe Materials
Brewing is easy. Just add coarsely ground coffee (~2 Tablespoons per 8oz. of water) to the Steel Toe, pour near boiling water over the grounds. Then place the Bru-Stop press screen on top with the plunger UP. Wait 3-5 minutes, press down the plunger, and enjoy.
- Constructed of double-walled, vacuum-insulated, 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel
- Hand-wash only